We fight not for glory, nor for wealth, nor honor but only and alone for freedom which no good man surrenders but with his life.
Now tell me, what does that mean to be noble? Your title gives you claim to the throne of our country, but men don’t follow titles, they follow courage. Now our people know you. Noble, and common, they respect you. And if you would just lead them to freedom, they’d follow you. And so would I.
All men die, but not all men really live.
Never, never, never give up. – Winston Churchill
African Proverbs on Wisdom
- Wisdom does not come overnight. – Somali Proverb
- Knowledge without wisdom is like water in the sand. – Guinean Proverb
- If you are filled with pride, then you will have no room for wisdom. – African Proverb
- A wise person will always find a way. – Tanzanian Proverb
- Nobody is born wise. – African Proverb
Fools look to tomorrow; wise men use tonight. – Scottish Proverb
If you can not win, make the enemy pay a steep price for victory – Carlson Gracie Sr.